Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: I got 2 more sets of 290cc Prelude Injectors for s

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member CROM's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I have received two more sets of OBD-II 290cc prelude injectors, that plug right into our harnesses. See the attached link for full details.

    Price is 150.00 shipped
    http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/Forum40/HTML/009448.html

    ------------------
    JRSC@6PSI, AEM Intake, Greddy Exhaust, DC 4-2-1 Header, JR BTC, Cartech 20005, 290cc Lude Injectors, 30 Shot Dry Nitrous System, Clutchmasters Stage III, DC Sports Shifter, A/F-Boost Gauges, H&R OE Sport Springs, KYB AGX Adustable Struts, ES Torque Mount Inserts. Best 1/4 Street tires: 14.2, best quarter slicks: 13.5, shooting for 12's with the nitrous and Bogarts.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member civic13's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2001
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm VERY interested. What kind of payment do you accept? What are the conditions of the injectors? Have you tested them out to see if they work?

    You can email me at [email protected] with further info.

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member JDR's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2001
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I will take a set.
    email [email protected]

    ------------------
    GSR, JRSC @ 6PSI,Walbro HO fuel pump,spearco water injection, Type R suspention, Ice Man CAI, JR map mod, DC HEADER, Test pipe,RSR CATBACK, CLUTCH MASTER ALUMINUM FLYWHEEL AND STAGE3 CLUTCH, ES BUSHINGS FULL KIT, CROSS DRILLED BRAKES, SS LINES, COMPTECH REAR SWAY BAR, STILLEN FRONT END, ANDYS COMBAT REAR &SIDE SKIRTS

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member CROM's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hey,

    This is what I have right now.

    I have 2 sets of 97+ Prelude 290cc injectors that I have gotten out of 97+ Prelude Motors. These injectors plug right in to my 1998 GSR injector clips, so I would assume that any OBD-II Honda will accept them, atleast I am 99% sure of it. These injectors have come off of motors that have been used for an All Motor race car. I pulled these injectors out of prelude fuel rails myself. The OBD-II prelude injectors have black tips on both sides(the entry of the fuel and the exit of the fuel). The OBD-I injectors have orange-yellow tips. The injectors I have are black tipped(OBD-II).

    As far as working order. The motors that these injectors came from have come to the owner in different ways, but mainly because the car had been wrecked. These motors were to be used in a race car, so they had to work previously. As far as I know, the injectors were completely fine when taken out and have been in my care since. I do not see any reason for them not to work. I ask that you install them as soon as you get them, I will give a full refund within 5 days after you receive them, no later.

    I have a high level of respect and honesty associated with buying online and with the people who frequent the HOSTBOARD. I have dealt with a few and have formed good relationship with many both online and offline. I will provide all addresses and phone numbers that I may be reached at.

    As I figure, for 150 dollars(shipped in US, non COD) for a set of 290cc injectors that plug right in to our OBD-II harnesses, you can not lose.

    I will take Paypal payment, money order and cashiers check, or COD for an additional charge of 5 dollars.

    Hope that helps

    The injectors will come with: The top O-rings, top upper-rubber isolater, and bottom spacers.

    The price is 150.00 shipped.

    Thank you


    ------------------
    JRSC@6PSI, AEM Intake, Greddy Exhaust, DC 4-2-1 Header, JR BTC, Cartech 20005, 290cc Lude Injectors, 30 Shot Dry Nitrous System, Clutchmasters Stage III, DC Sports Shifter, A/F-Boost Gauges, H&R OE Sport Springs, KYB AGX Adustable Struts, ES Torque Mount Inserts. Best 1/4 Street tires: 14.2, best quarter slicks: 13.5, shooting for 12's with the nitrous and Bogarts.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Streetwize's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2000
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd be interested in a set for my SI, I have a paypal account already so that's easy.

    What size are the Factory SI injectors?

    I'm at 11 PSI and at 44/52 w-w/o Vaccuum. I know I gotta be close to the upper range but I'm still "SAFE" A/F wise but I'm thinking a 30-50 dry shot may be in my future.

    E mail me @ [email protected]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 22, 2002 05:42 PM: Message edited by: Streetwize ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Sonnyballs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2001
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Streetwize:
    I'd be interested in a set for my SI, I have a paypal account already so that's easy.

    What size are the Factory SI injectors?

    I'm at 11 PSI and at 44/52 w-w/o Vaccuum. I know I gotta be close to the upper range but I'm still "SAFE" A/F wise but I'm thinking a 30-50 dry shot may be in my future.

    E mail me @ [email protected]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 22, 2002 05:42 PM: Message edited by: Streetwize ]</font>
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    The stock Si injectors are 240cc/min. The 290's are a nice upgrade. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Sonny

  7. #7
    Inactive Member nexusone's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2000
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what are the stock GSR injectors rated at?

  8. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member CROM's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The stock GS-R injectors are rated at 238cc's I believe. The prelude injectors are rated at 290cc's.

    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member 217gsr's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    1,128
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    CROM,

    On a GSR, do these injectors sufficiently decrease fuel pressure?

    For an OBDI car, does a resister have to be wired into each injector harness?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Sonnyballs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2001
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by 217gsr:
    CROM,

    On a GSR, do these injectors sufficiently decrease fuel pressure?

    For an OBDI car, does a resister have to be wired into each injector harness?
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    They will drop fuel pressure by ~20-25% across the board.

    They do not require a resistor pack for installation into an OBD1 GS-R.

    Sonny

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •